Sunday, December 7, 2008

.NOT SO MUCH FUN, REALLY

Oh. MY. GAWD.  I am so sick.  My experience of yesterday had gotten much more complicated with 72 hours passing.  Not sure what this is, but I am sick as the proverbial dog.  Unable to keep anything down, unable to move far from el bano, I have pretty much spend the day down for the count.

I missed a couple of days at the dentist which is going to put me behind but I'm almost done there so things should go ok.  I hope.

I considered trying to call a cab to take me into a doctors office, but neighbor Fred tells me doctors offices are closed on weekends.  My best bet is going to the hospital, however I'm not that sick.  I hope.


So I'm reading and sleeping and occasionally IMing with one of my kids.  I get my favorite radio station via the internet so that keeps me company.  And the weather is fantastic today of course.  It would have been a good day to take a long hike at the Poaz Waterfall, which everyone says I must not miss.

Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment